Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
[editor][fmod][macOS] Editor is preventing Mac OS from entering sleep mode automatically
1. Open launcher and activity monitor
2. Notice that in activity monitor's Energy tab, Unity has 'No' value in 'Preventing sleep' column
3. Create a new project
Expected: 'Preventing sleep' column value will not change
Actual: 'Preventing sleep' column value becomes 'Yes'
• Only some machines cannot enter sleep mode automatically, others do it successfully despite 'Yes' value in 'Preventing sleep' column.
• Disabling audio in scene and game view helps sometimes too
Reproduced: 5.5.0b7, 5.5.6f1, 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed