Search Issue Tracker
[editor][fmod][macOS] Editor is preventing Mac OS from entering sleep mode automatically
1. Open launcher and activity monitor
2. Notice that in activity monitor's Energy tab, Unity has 'No' value in 'Preventing sleep' column
3. Create a new project
Expected: 'Preventing sleep' column value will not change
Actual: 'Preventing sleep' column value becomes 'Yes'
• Only some machines cannot enter sleep mode automatically, others do it successfully despite 'Yes' value in 'Preventing sleep' column.
• Disabling audio in scene and game view helps sometimes too
Reproduced: 5.5.0b7, 5.5.6f1, 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts