Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
[editor][fmod][macOS] Editor is preventing Mac OS from entering sleep mode automatically
1. Open launcher and activity monitor
2. Notice that in activity monitor's Energy tab, Unity has 'No' value in 'Preventing sleep' column
3. Create a new project
Expected: 'Preventing sleep' column value will not change
Actual: 'Preventing sleep' column value becomes 'Yes'
• Only some machines cannot enter sleep mode automatically, others do it successfully despite 'Yes' value in 'Preventing sleep' column.
• Disabling audio in scene and game view helps sometimes too
Reproduced: 5.5.0b7, 5.5.6f1, 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset