Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
[editor][fmod][macOS] Editor is preventing Mac OS from entering sleep mode automatically
1. Open launcher and activity monitor
2. Notice that in activity monitor's Energy tab, Unity has 'No' value in 'Preventing sleep' column
3. Create a new project
Expected: 'Preventing sleep' column value will not change
Actual: 'Preventing sleep' column value becomes 'Yes'
• Only some machines cannot enter sleep mode automatically, others do it successfully despite 'Yes' value in 'Preventing sleep' column.
• Disabling audio in scene and game view helps sometimes too
Reproduced: 5.5.0b7, 5.5.6f1, 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None