Search Issue Tracker
Setting the audio.timeSamples property for the partially downloaded audio clip doesn't work
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Go into play mode
3. Press the UI button "play"
4. Press ">>" button
-"Error executing result (Couldn't perform seek operation. This is a limitation of the medium (ie netstreams) or the file format. )"
Expected result: Should set the time samples for audio clip without any errors
Actual result: Cannot set the time samples for the partially downloaded audio clip
Reproduced on: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a7
Doesn't reproduce on: 2018.2.21f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a11
Regressed in: 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again