Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Unity Microphone does not work with Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headsets while Razer Synapse is installed
1) Have the Razer Synapse installed and the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headset
2) Open attached project and scene in it
3) Play it
Expected: The microphone is detected and you can hear your own voice back after few seconds
Actual: This error happens and no voice is heard:
starting microphone failed result=25 (unsupported file or audio format, )
Failed to start microphone headset microphone (4- Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma)
Reproduced in 2017.1.0p4, 2017.3.0b3
If Razer Synapse is not installed and drivers are handled by Windows, the issue doesn't happen. If Razer Synapse is installed but closed, the issue still happens
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position