Search Issue Tracker
Audio gets distorted when DSP buffer size is changed to "Best Latency" in Play Mode
1. Open attached Unity project "LowLatencyAudioBug.zip"
2. Open "AudioBug" scene
(For better performance, I suggest disabling "Time" "Spawner" and "SpawnRate" GameObjects)
3. Go into Play Mode
4. Edit --> ProjectSettings --> Audio
5. Press Space to start playback
6. When the music is playing, change DSP Buffer Size from "default" to "Best latency"
Note: bug does not always reproduce, give it a couple of tries.
Result: Audio gets distorted and glitchy
Regression first introduced in: 5.3.5p6
Reproduced on: 5.3.5p6, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.3.5p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed