Search Issue Tracker
Audio gets distorted when DSP buffer size is changed to "Best Latency" in Play Mode
1. Open attached Unity project "LowLatencyAudioBug.zip"
2. Open "AudioBug" scene
(For better performance, I suggest disabling "Time" "Spawner" and "SpawnRate" GameObjects)
3. Go into Play Mode
4. Edit --> ProjectSettings --> Audio
5. Press Space to start playback
6. When the music is playing, change DSP Buffer Size from "default" to "Best latency"
Note: bug does not always reproduce, give it a couple of tries.
Result: Audio gets distorted and glitchy
Regression first introduced in: 5.3.5p6
Reproduced on: 5.3.5p6, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.3.5p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()