Search Issue Tracker
Audio gets distorted when DSP buffer size is changed to "Best Latency" in Play Mode
1. Open attached Unity project "LowLatencyAudioBug.zip"
2. Open "AudioBug" scene
(For better performance, I suggest disabling "Time" "Spawner" and "SpawnRate" GameObjects)
3. Go into Play Mode
4. Edit --> ProjectSettings --> Audio
5. Press Space to start playback
6. When the music is playing, change DSP Buffer Size from "default" to "Best latency"
Note: bug does not always reproduce, give it a couple of tries.
Result: Audio gets distorted and glitchy
Regression first introduced in: 5.3.5p6
Reproduced on: 5.3.5p6, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.3.5p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once