Search Issue Tracker
Audio gets distorted when DSP buffer size is changed to "Best Latency" in Play Mode
1. Open attached Unity project "LowLatencyAudioBug.zip"
2. Open "AudioBug" scene
(For better performance, I suggest disabling "Time" "Spawner" and "SpawnRate" GameObjects)
3. Go into Play Mode
4. Edit --> ProjectSettings --> Audio
5. Press Space to start playback
6. When the music is playing, change DSP Buffer Size from "default" to "Best latency"
Note: bug does not always reproduce, give it a couple of tries.
Result: Audio gets distorted and glitchy
Regression first introduced in: 5.3.5p6
Reproduced on: 5.3.5p6, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.3.5p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable