Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[WebGL][MacOS] Reimporting audio assets throws "Importer(AudioImporter) generated inconsistent result for asset" warnings
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached "tdd-asteroids.zip" Unity project on MacOS
2. Switch to WebGL platform
3. Right-click and reimport 'Assets/Sounds' folder in Project Window
Expected result: All assets import without issues
Actual result: Warning is thrown for every reimported audio asset
Importer(AudioImporter) generated inconsistent result for asset(guid:7043ebfc95c7b4a39a8014027cdd7296) "Assets/Sounds/Intro/sci-fi_vehicle_thrusters_engage_01.wav"
Reproduced with: 2022.2.0a3, 2022.1.0b5, 2021.2.9f1, 2020.3.27f1, 2020.3.0f1
Didn't reproduce with: 2019.4.35f1
Reproduced on MacOS with WebGL build target
Not reproducible on Windows with WebGL build target
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform