Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
JobTempAlloc error appears in Standalone Build output log if trees are in the Scene
1. Import attached project.
2. Open Test scene.
3. Build and Run.
4. In Standalone Build Data files, open output.log.
Expected result: Allocator errors should not be shown.
Actual result: The following error appears:
"Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak"
Note #1: If trees are removed from terrain, the error no longer appears.
Note #2: No obvious memory leak is detected.
Reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted