Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
JobTempAlloc error appears in Standalone Build output log if trees are in the Scene
1. Import attached project.
2. Open Test scene.
3. Build and Run.
4. In Standalone Build Data files, open output.log.
Expected result: Allocator errors should not be shown.
Actual result: The following error appears:
"Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak"
Note #1: If trees are removed from terrain, the error no longer appears.
Note #2: No obvious memory leak is detected.
Reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"