Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
JobTempAlloc error appears in Standalone Build output log if trees are in the Scene
1. Import attached project.
2. Open Test scene.
3. Build and Run.
4. In Standalone Build Data files, open output.log.
Expected result: Allocator errors should not be shown.
Actual result: The following error appears:
"Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak"
Note #1: If trees are removed from terrain, the error no longer appears.
Note #2: No obvious memory leak is detected.
Reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made