Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
JobTempAlloc error appears in Standalone Build output log if trees are in the Scene
1. Import attached project.
2. Open Test scene.
3. Build and Run.
4. In Standalone Build Data files, open output.log.
Expected result: Allocator errors should not be shown.
Actual result: The following error appears:
"Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak"
Note #1: If trees are removed from terrain, the error no longer appears.
Note #2: No obvious memory leak is detected.
Reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out