Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
JobTempAlloc error appears in Standalone Build output log if trees are in the Scene
1. Import attached project.
2. Open Test scene.
3. Build and Run.
4. In Standalone Build Data files, open output.log.
Expected result: Allocator errors should not be shown.
Actual result: The following error appears:
"Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak"
Note #1: If trees are removed from terrain, the error no longer appears.
Note #2: No obvious memory leak is detected.
Reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint