Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
JobTempAlloc error appears in Standalone Build output log if trees are in the Scene
1. Import attached project.
2. Open Test scene.
3. Build and Run.
4. In Standalone Build Data files, open output.log.
Expected result: Allocator errors should not be shown.
Actual result: The following error appears:
"Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak"
Note #1: If trees are removed from terrain, the error no longer appears.
Note #2: No obvious memory leak is detected.
Reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Multi-Display only displays on a single screen
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0