Search Issue Tracker
MonoDevelop throws errors when being attached to Unity projects with .NE...
Reproduction steps: 1) Create or open already existing project 2) Switch your code editor to MonoDevelop 3) Change project Scripting... Read more
MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.Mesh.Clear
MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.Mesh.Clear'. Repro steps: 1. open attahced project (it's an asset store pac... Read more
TextMesh Pro A$ package fails on 2017.2
1. What happened I've imported the most recent version of TMPro package from forum https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/textmesh-pro-no... Read more
[Timeline] Timeline with a disabled Audio Source causes Editor Crash whe...
To reproduce: 1. Open a scene in a project which contains an audio clip 2. Create a timeline 3. Create a Game Object with an Audio S... Read more
[Timeline] The current position of Animation Window linked with Timeline...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project ("TimelineLinkCurrentTime") 2. Select the "New Timeline" from the Hierarchy 3. Dou... Read more
Camera with clear depth is rendered in wrong order with GLCore in the Ed...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the SingleCameraRepro scene 3. Observe a camera with clear depth and reduce... Read more
[Regression] Distance of projectile flight become smaller after upgradin...
In 2017.2.0a1 everything works fine, but after upgrading this project to 2017.2.0b1-b3 the distance of projectile flight become smal... Read more
[Windows] MeshTopology.Point geometry is not displaying in WebGL
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project "GL.zip" and open in Unity 2. Enter Play mode Note: Observe that MeshTopology.Point geom... Read more
[Standalone] Artifacts (interpolation) when running build on non-native ...
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-supplied project 2. Load scene "main" 3. Build & run 4. Select a non-native resolution (tested on 102... Read more
"Deferred" Rendering Path not rendering 2D Tilemap
Repro steps: 1. Open "MinimalReproProject.zip" 2. Open "Scene" scene 3. Click on the Main Camera 4. See how the sprites are rendere... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode