Search Issue Tracker
The behavior regressed in two steps. 4.3.4f1: Input from Xbox controller works at all time. 4.5.2f1: Input from Xbox controller does... Read more
When you are writing into input field and tap outside keyboard to close it, the text doesn't save - you must click Ok/Done for that. Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Use flag -force-gles31aep to open Unity in Open GL mode 2. Open attached project "OpenGLbug" 3. Open scene "... Read more
Reproducible with 4.6.6, 5.0.0f4, 5.0.3f1, 5.1.0f3; Repro gif: http://gyazo.com/6c10832405dad547678ffb805e6ceb9f Repro steps: 1. c... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene Demo.unity 3. Select the GameObject gameobject 4. Position the cursor abov... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the user project "UnityBugs" 2. Open the scene "HoverBug" 3. Enter play mode 4. Hover the UI panel in th... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a new project 2. Import an empty .txt file (most likely works with any file) 3. In the editor, try to ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first