Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[iOS] Destination folder created even when build fails
1. Click build in iOS build settings.
2. Enter any new folder name.
3. Click save.
4. The build fails (for some reason).
Observe that the destination folder is still created, this should not happen if the build fails (not a big deal, but slightly annoying in some cases...)
You need the build to fail for some reason, that east to do, you can copy paste some of the dll's in Unity.app/Contents/UnityExtensions to get something like this:
Plugin 'OVRPlugin.dll' is used from several locations:
/Users/paulius/Desktop/UnityBuilds/Trunk_dec_1/Unity.app/Contents/UnityExtensions/Unity/VR/Win64/OVRPlugin.dll would be copied to <PluginPath>/OVRPlugin.dll
/Users/paulius/Desktop/UnityBuilds/Trunk_dec_1/Unity.app/Contents/UnityExtensions/Unity/VR/Win/OVRPlugin.dll would be copied to <PluginPath>/OVRPlugin.dll
Please fix plugin settings and try again.
Or do something else..
Not a regression, reproducible with 5.3 & 5.4 (at least)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property