Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[iOS] Destination folder created even when build fails
1. Click build in iOS build settings.
2. Enter any new folder name.
3. Click save.
4. The build fails (for some reason).
Observe that the destination folder is still created, this should not happen if the build fails (not a big deal, but slightly annoying in some cases...)
You need the build to fail for some reason, that east to do, you can copy paste some of the dll's in Unity.app/Contents/UnityExtensions to get something like this:
Plugin 'OVRPlugin.dll' is used from several locations:
/Users/paulius/Desktop/UnityBuilds/Trunk_dec_1/Unity.app/Contents/UnityExtensions/Unity/VR/Win64/OVRPlugin.dll would be copied to <PluginPath>/OVRPlugin.dll
/Users/paulius/Desktop/UnityBuilds/Trunk_dec_1/Unity.app/Contents/UnityExtensions/Unity/VR/Win/OVRPlugin.dll would be copied to <PluginPath>/OVRPlugin.dll
Please fix plugin settings and try again.
Or do something else..
Not a regression, reproducible with 5.3 & 5.4 (at least)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"