Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[iOS] Destination folder created even when build fails
1. Click build in iOS build settings.
2. Enter any new folder name.
3. Click save.
4. The build fails (for some reason).
Observe that the destination folder is still created, this should not happen if the build fails (not a big deal, but slightly annoying in some cases...)
You need the build to fail for some reason, that east to do, you can copy paste some of the dll's in Unity.app/Contents/UnityExtensions to get something like this:
Plugin 'OVRPlugin.dll' is used from several locations:
/Users/paulius/Desktop/UnityBuilds/Trunk_dec_1/Unity.app/Contents/UnityExtensions/Unity/VR/Win64/OVRPlugin.dll would be copied to <PluginPath>/OVRPlugin.dll
/Users/paulius/Desktop/UnityBuilds/Trunk_dec_1/Unity.app/Contents/UnityExtensions/Unity/VR/Win/OVRPlugin.dll would be copied to <PluginPath>/OVRPlugin.dll
Please fix plugin settings and try again.
Or do something else..
Not a regression, reproducible with 5.3 & 5.4 (at least)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface