Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[iOS] Destination folder created even when build fails
1. Click build in iOS build settings.
2. Enter any new folder name.
3. Click save.
4. The build fails (for some reason).
Observe that the destination folder is still created, this should not happen if the build fails (not a big deal, but slightly annoying in some cases...)
You need the build to fail for some reason, that east to do, you can copy paste some of the dll's in Unity.app/Contents/UnityExtensions to get something like this:
Plugin 'OVRPlugin.dll' is used from several locations:
/Users/paulius/Desktop/UnityBuilds/Trunk_dec_1/Unity.app/Contents/UnityExtensions/Unity/VR/Win64/OVRPlugin.dll would be copied to <PluginPath>/OVRPlugin.dll
/Users/paulius/Desktop/UnityBuilds/Trunk_dec_1/Unity.app/Contents/UnityExtensions/Unity/VR/Win/OVRPlugin.dll would be copied to <PluginPath>/OVRPlugin.dll
Please fix plugin settings and try again.
Or do something else..
Not a regression, reproducible with 5.3 & 5.4 (at least)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes