Search Issue Tracker
Running AngryBots on consoles/dev, which is based on trunk gets me this message: Inertia tensor must be larger then zero in all coo... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open Test scene 3. Enter play mode 4. Leave play mode 5. Create a new scene Expected resu... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene "BugScene" - press play and notice the shadows are casted wrong Read more
Option for "Show 'send and 'return' connections" does not do anything, whether it is enabled or not - please see attached screenshot... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the attached project - make sure the Game View is visible - disable the Main Camera game object and n... Read more
See attached swf file for repro Read more
To reproduce: 1. Update your Xcode to 5.1 2. Create a new Unity project 3. "Build and Run" for iOS 4. Unity throws: "UnityException:... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'