Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X
Exception thrown on deleting folder from Favorites in Project Browser
If you add folder to Favorites in Project Browser in one project, then open another project that doesn't have such folder and try to delete that folder from the Favorites - it will throw an exception
Reproduces on 2020.2.0a4 on both Windows 10 and Mac
How we can reproduce it
1 Create folder “test” in one project and add it to Favorites
2 Close that project
3 Create and open new project
4 Check Favorites section and you will see that “test” folder is there
5 Click on the “test” item (notice that folder doesn’t exist in this project)
6 The popup window "Folder not found" will appear with 2 buttons - press "Delete"
Actual results: Exception is thrown
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) (at <fb001e01371b4adca20013e0ac763896>:0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset