Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "Sample HDRP 2.zip" 2. Open "OutdoorsScene" from the Project window 3. Enter Play m... Read more
Repro steps : - Open attached project - Open scene called "Outside" - Add a ocean water surface Expected : Nothing should show sin... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached "1415960.zip" project 2. Switch to Default Layout (Window > Layouts > Default) 3. Switch to... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open project "1397502.zip" 2. Open "OutdoorScene" Scene and enter Play mode 3. Open Window > Analysis > Profile... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "VEG Test.zip" 2. Select "Plane" in the Hierarchy window 3. Reset the "Red" Material ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project with the HDRP package 2. Open APITest script 3. Try to enable the Screen Space Reflection ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "SSGIFallbackIssue.zip" 2. Open "ReproScene" Scene 3. Enter the Play mode Expected r... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform