Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Water surface consider the camera underwater when adding a water surface without a water rendering volume active
Repro steps :
- Open attached project
- Open scene called "Outside"
- Add a ocean water surface
Expected : Nothing should show since there is not water rendering volume override active
Result : You are underwater
- Now add a water rendering volume ovverride and active it.
- After it has been active for the first time, it's working as expected.
- Windows 10
- Unity 2022.2.0a6
- HDRP 14.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"