Search Issue Tracker
When trying to create directory with Directory.CreateDirectory on Windows Store app build, "UnauthorizedAccessException" is thrown. ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a new project and scene and add UI -> ScrollView GameObject (Or open the attached project 2. Build to ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Open player settings for WSA 3. Enable "Virtual Reality Supported" and Add "Win... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open "RemoteUserUnity" project 2. Open "game" scene 3. Go to build settings 4. WSA universal 10 solution with... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Build for WSA Windows 8.1 SDK 3. Open VS solution 4. Deploy on device with touc... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build for WSA UWP 3. Deploy on Windows Phone 10 mobile device 4. Tap on InputField a... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "838737.zip" 2. Open scene "repro" and run it 3. Notice that both lines return same In... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "839333.zip" 2. Open scene "Dummy" 3. Build for Local Machine 4. Once building is done... Read more
If you look at any configuration/platform folder for Windows Store playback engines, you'll see there are 2 PDBs for UnityPlayer.dll... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website