Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (AnchorTestRepro.zip) 2. Switch platform to Windows Store 3. Build for WSA Universa... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (UwpTMProCrash.zip) 2. Switch platform to Windows Store 4. Build for WSA Universal ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (kartb.zip) 2. Switch platform to Windows Store 4. Build for WSA 8.1 SDK, Target de... Read more
UnityEngine.Windows class is unreachable in non-Windows store setup. It should be clarified as such I was looking for a System.IO.F... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Bulid "Test" scene for UWP Expected result: project is successfully built Actual re... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Build any project to UWP with C# projects enabled 2. Put a breakpoint in any script 3. Start app using Releas... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Build the attached project to any folder 2. Editor will silently crash after a while Reproducible with: 5.5,... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "911008.zip" 2. Build "test" scene for UWP 3. Open VS solution 4. Build & Deploy on loc... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode