Search Issue Tracker
[UWP][MSBug] WACK: The app failed prelaunch test for UWP
This is not a bug. It happens when app targets 10.0.14393.0 SDK but is ran on Windows 10586 OS with WACK (version 10.0.14393.0)
We should update FAQ with this info.
1. Build empty project for UWP
2. Open solution
3. Click on Project -> Store -> Create App Packages -> yes -> ... -> choose "Master" for the Solution Configuration and let the "Include full PDB symbol files...." checked. -> Create
4. Let the Windows App Certification Kit to validate the package
5. See the failed result
Reproducible: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p2, 5.3.6p3, 5.2.5f1
Why Won't Fix: This is a Microsoft bug, nothing we can do on our side.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- CTRL+ F should allow searching in the Settings Window