Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[UWP][MSBug] WACK: The app failed prelaunch test for UWP
This is not a bug. It happens when app targets 10.0.14393.0 SDK but is ran on Windows 10586 OS with WACK (version 10.0.14393.0)
We should update FAQ with this info.
1. Build empty project for UWP
2. Open solution
3. Click on Project -> Store -> Create App Packages -> yes -> ... -> choose "Master" for the Solution Configuration and let the "Include full PDB symbol files...." checked. -> Create
4. Let the Windows App Certification Kit to validate the package
5. See the failed result
Reproducible: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p2, 5.3.6p3, 5.2.5f1
Why Won't Fix: This is a Microsoft bug, nothing we can do on our side.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse