Search Issue Tracker
[UWP][MSBug] WACK: The app failed prelaunch test for UWP
This is not a bug. It happens when app targets 10.0.14393.0 SDK but is ran on Windows 10586 OS with WACK (version 10.0.14393.0)
We should update FAQ with this info.
1. Build empty project for UWP
2. Open solution
3. Click on Project -> Store -> Create App Packages -> yes -> ... -> choose "Master" for the Solution Configuration and let the "Include full PDB symbol files...." checked. -> Create
4. Let the Windows App Certification Kit to validate the package
5. See the failed result
Reproducible: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p2, 5.3.6p3, 5.2.5f1
Why Won't Fix: This is a Microsoft bug, nothing we can do on our side.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'