Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
[Win Store Apps] URI issue
When WSA application is initialized and is running in background, using Windows "Run" window we can pass arguments with URI method by typing in i.e. "testapp://". Application successfully opens;
When WSA application has to be initialized first, passing arguments with URI in "Run" window will open and immediately crash application with error message "The remote procedure call failed".
It has nothing in common with capabilities.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle