Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
[Win Store Apps] URI issue
When WSA application is initialized and is running in background, using Windows "Run" window we can pass arguments with URI method by typing in i.e. "testapp://". Application successfully opens;
When WSA application has to be initialized first, passing arguments with URI in "Run" window will open and immediately crash application with error message "The remote procedure call failed".
It has nothing in common with capabilities.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled
- Use legacy light probe sample counts is enabled for newly created projects
- Prefab is marked as unsaved if LayoutGroup components are attached to it when saving the Prefab manually