Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
[Win Store Apps] URI issue
When WSA application is initialized and is running in background, using Windows "Run" window we can pass arguments with URI method by typing in i.e. "testapp://". Application successfully opens;
When WSA application has to be initialized first, passing arguments with URI in "Run" window will open and immediately crash application with error message "The remote procedure call failed".
It has nothing in common with capabilities.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released