Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download the projects for 5.6 and 2017 versions 2. Build each of them and deploy to an iOS device (developer ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Open the "Texture Load Scene" - textures are downloaded 3. Start the Scene 4. W... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the Game view 3. Check the Data generated by UnityWebRequest.SerializeFormSec... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached "RuntimeBinderException.zip" Unity project 2. Open scene "Test" 3. Enter Play mode 4. Observe C... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached “ReadLocal.zip” Unity project 2. Enter Play mode 3. Observe Console Expected results: Local fi... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project attached by the user 2. Make sure "Test" scene is opened 3. Enter play mode 4. Inspect the output in ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project 2. Enter Play Mode Expected Result: The Console window should output "Reque... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "url_test.zip" project 2. Open the "scene" scene 3. Press Play 4. Look at the console for values of or... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`