Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
[Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "Encoding1251.zip"
2. Build it for IOS
3. Notice the logs in the Xcode
Expected results: DownloadHandler.text throws an exception
Actual results: DownloadHandler.text logs a warning that the encoding is not supported and returns the text with utf-8 encoding.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b9
----------, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
----------, Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (SM-N986W), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 865 SM8250, GPU: Adreno (TM) 650
VLNQA00189 iPhone SE (iOS 11.4.1)
VLNQA00201 iPad mini 4 (iOS 11.4)
Unable to test with: 2018.4.28f1, 2021.1.01(due to errors when building)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader