Search Issue Tracker
"UnityWebRequest.Get()" throws an "IndexOutOfRangeException" when constructed with an empty string
1. Open "UnityWebRequestTest.zip" project
2. Open "TestScene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click on "Send web request: empty"
Expected Result: An error appears saying that the URL is incorrect ("error: Cannot connect to destination host")
Actual Result: "IndexOutOfRangeException" is thrown
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b7, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.1.3p1 (02d73f), 2017.1.3p1 (2cf5ce)
Did not reproduce on: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.0a1, 5.6.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab