Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Accessing nonexistent Streaming Asset on Android with incorrect number of slashes in the URL produces incorrect error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build on Android and run
3. Make sure URL has 1 slash like so 'file:/*` in the input field
4. Press button 'Send'
-Request timeout error is returned
Actual result: When accessing Streaming Assets on Android using UnityWebRequest, "Request timeout" error is returned.
Expected result: A more proper error should be thrown e.g. "Malformed URL"
Reproduced on: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a2
Devices under test:
VLNQA00022, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Redmi Note 3), 5.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP