Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Accessing nonexistent Streaming Asset on Android with incorrect number of slashes in the URL produces incorrect error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build on Android and run
3. Make sure URL has 1 slash like so 'file:/*` in the input field
4. Press button 'Send'
-Request timeout error is returned
Actual result: When accessing Streaming Assets on Android using UnityWebRequest, "Request timeout" error is returned.
Expected result: A more proper error should be thrown e.g. "Malformed URL"
Reproduced on: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a2
Devices under test:
VLNQA00022, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Redmi Note 3), 5.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager