Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Accessing nonexistent Streaming Asset on Android with incorrect number of slashes in the URL produces incorrect error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build on Android and run
3. Make sure URL has 1 slash like so 'file:/*` in the input field
4. Press button 'Send'
-Request timeout error is returned
Actual result: When accessing Streaming Assets on Android using UnityWebRequest, "Request timeout" error is returned.
Expected result: A more proper error should be thrown e.g. "Malformed URL"
Reproduced on: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a2
Devices under test:
VLNQA00022, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Redmi Note 3), 5.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode