Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
UnityWebRequest.SerializeFormSections Produces Incorrect Content-Disposition Header for MultipartFormFileSection
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Game view
3. Check the Data generated by UnityWebRequest.SerializeFormSections
Actual result: The Content-Disposition response header is generated "file".
Expected result: The Content-Disposition response header should be "form-data" (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7578#section-4 (4.2 section)).
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f2, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.1.2p4.
Note: couldn't test 5.6 because the ImageConversion is not implemented in 5.6.
fixed in 2018.2.0a1, 2017.3.0p4, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.1.3p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'