Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.3
Memory leak when sending UnityWebRequests
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "WebRequest_Leak.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press the "Button" button
5. Check Unity's memory usage
Actual result: Unity app memory usage is slowly rising. (Screenshot attached)
Expected result: Unity app memory usage is not rising.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.2f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2017.4.32f1.
Devices reproducible with:
- VLNQA00272, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
- iPhone 7 (iOS 10.2)
- Reproducible on iOS, Android and Editor.
- Not reproducible on Mac Standalone.
- It's easier to notice the leak on iOS.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.8f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'