Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.3
Memory leak when sending UnityWebRequests
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "WebRequest_Leak.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press the "Button" button
5. Check Unity's memory usage
Actual result: Unity app memory usage is slowly rising. (Screenshot attached)
Expected result: Unity app memory usage is not rising.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.2f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2017.4.32f1.
Devices reproducible with:
- VLNQA00272, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
- iPhone 7 (iOS 10.2)
- Reproducible on iOS, Android and Editor.
- Not reproducible on Mac Standalone.
- It's easier to notice the leak on iOS.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.8f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file