Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.3
Memory leak when sending UnityWebRequests
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "WebRequest_Leak.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press the "Button" button
5. Check Unity's memory usage
Actual result: Unity app memory usage is slowly rising. (Screenshot attached)
Expected result: Unity app memory usage is not rising.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.2f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2017.4.32f1.
Devices reproducible with:
- VLNQA00272, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
- iPhone 7 (iOS 10.2)
- Reproducible on iOS, Android and Editor.
- Not reproducible on Mac Standalone.
- It's easier to notice the leak on iOS.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.8f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source