Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the Project attached by the user (test.zip) 2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene, play it, notice the sound 3. ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Play the scene notice that the tile generated by code appears 3. Make a WebGL b... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download attached project file and open "scene" Scene 2. Change Platform to WebGL 3. In Player Settings, choos... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "937035.zip" 2. Make sure that scripting runtime version is set to .NET 4.6 3. Build & ... Read more
-e: when running attached scene in WASM it will fail with an error about integer overflow --works when loading asm build -repro: -... Read more
-e: see title, looks worse for WebGL The appearance of low resolution normal maps is strikingly different between Web Player and We... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open users attached project 2. Build and run using WebGL Expected result: Build does not freeze when calling... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a New Project 2. Select any input field Expected Result: On-Screen Keyboard appears Actual Result: T... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position