Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the Project attached by the user (test.zip) 2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene, play it, notice the sound 3. ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Play the scene notice that the tile generated by code appears 3. Make a WebGL b... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download attached project file and open "scene" Scene 2. Change Platform to WebGL 3. In Player Settings, choos... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "937035.zip" 2. Make sure that scripting runtime version is set to .NET 4.6 3. Build & ... Read more
-e: when running attached scene in WASM it will fail with an error about integer overflow --works when loading asm build -repro: -... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the user (link in the edit) 2. Build and run for WebGL 3. In the build, switch the t... Read more
-e: see title, looks worse for WebGL The appearance of low resolution normal maps is strikingly different between Web Player and We... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project. 2. Build and run on WebGL. 3. Click "LoadFromMemory-OK" button. 4. Open a web cons... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder