Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2019.1.X
Sounds do not play in WebGL Builds when launched in Safari 12
How to reproduce:
1. Open the Project attached by the user (test.zip)
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene, play it, notice the sound
3. Build the Project for WebGL
4. Launch the Build with Safari 12
5. Notice how sound is not playing in the Build
Expected result: Sound works in the Build
Actual result: Sound does not work in the Build
Reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
Notes: I could not test it with previous Safari versions, but I'm assuming the problem only occurs in Safari 12, as I've tested with another MacOS version which also had Safari 12 and the problem reproduced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.