Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Sounds do not play in WebGL Builds when launched in Safari 12
How to reproduce:
1. Open the Project attached by the user (test.zip)
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene, play it, notice the sound
3. Build the Project for WebGL
4. Launch the Build with Safari 12
5. Notice how sound is not playing in the Build
Expected result: Sound works in the Build
Actual result: Sound does not work in the Build
Reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
Notes: I could not test it with previous Safari versions, but I'm assuming the problem only occurs in Safari 12, as I've tested with another MacOS version which also had Safari 12 and the problem reproduced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project