Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Sounds do not play in WebGL Builds when launched in Safari 12
How to reproduce:
1. Open the Project attached by the user (test.zip)
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene, play it, notice the sound
3. Build the Project for WebGL
4. Launch the Build with Safari 12
5. Notice how sound is not playing in the Build
Expected result: Sound works in the Build
Actual result: Sound does not work in the Build
Reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
Notes: I could not test it with previous Safari versions, but I'm assuming the problem only occurs in Safari 12, as I've tested with another MacOS version which also had Safari 12 and the problem reproduced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default