Search Issue Tracker
Mouse position does not match in-game mouse position in WebGL builds when zoom attribute is added to div "unityContainer" block
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1161544-SimpleDemoProject.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene")
3. Build and run the WebGL build
4. Move the mouse around the scene
5. Confirm that the ray is following the mouse (in-game mouse position matches actual mouse position)
6. Apply "zoom" attribute to "unityContainer" div block
7. Move the mouse around the scene again
Expected results: The in-game mouse position matches actual mouse position
Actual results: The in-game mouse position does not match the actual mouse position
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
1. Tested with Google Chrome (Version 75.0.3770.80 (Official Build) (64-bit)) and Microsoft Edge (Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0) browsers
2. Setting the zoom back to the default value (100%) fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone