Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[WebGL] Using XElement.Load(string uri) causes an uncaught abort exception when using dlopen() dynamic linking in Emscripten
How to reproduce:
1. Extract the user's attached "WebGLBuild.zip" archive
2. Open "index.html" in a browser
3. Observe the error thrown by the browser
Expected result: the WebGL build runs without throwing an exception
Actual result: an exception is thrown indicating that Emscripten's linking support is needed to use dlopen()
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1
Could not test with: 2017.4.33f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a9
Note: could not test on 2017.4.33f1 due to an immediate crash upon launching the project. Could not test on versions 2019.2.0a1 through 2019.2.0b10 due to various Console errors. Not reproducible on versions 2019.2.1f1 through 2019.2.10f1 and on the 2019.3 and 2020.1 streams due to the built project not loading (no error is thrown, either).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"