Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[WebGL] Touch events do not work when in built Player
1. Open a project that uses UI buttons, e.g., https://github.cds.internal.unity3d.com/unity/webgl-openurl-test
2. Build project for WebGL
3. Open build on a device that supports touch inputs, e.g., on a phone or use Chrome Developer Tools with device toolbar
4. Click on any UI button
Expected: The UI button is clicked and the connected event handler is triggered.
Actual: The UI button is not clicked and no event handlers are triggered.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project