Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
WebGL Linear color space, Camera Viewport rect problem in built game
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "scene" Scene
2. Change Platform to WebGL
3. In Player Settings, choose Linear in Color Space
4. Build game and open in browser
Actual result: In Linear Color Space WebGL build if the viewport rect is different from the default, the result is not the same.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Note: Everythings fine in editor or with Gamma build
Fixed in: 2019.1, 2018.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default