Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3
WebGL Linear color space, Camera Viewport rect problem in built game
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "scene" Scene
2. Change Platform to WebGL
3. In Player Settings, choose Linear in Color Space
4. Build game and open in browser
Actual result: In Linear Color Space WebGL build if the viewport rect is different from the default, the result is not the same.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Note: Everythings fine in editor or with Gamma build
Fixed in: 2019.1, 2018.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3