Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
WebGL Linear color space, Camera Viewport rect problem in built game
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "scene" Scene
2. Change Platform to WebGL
3. In Player Settings, choose Linear in Color Space
4. Build game and open in browser
Actual result: In Linear Color Space WebGL build if the viewport rect is different from the default, the result is not the same.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Note: Everythings fine in editor or with Gamma build
Fixed in: 2019.1, 2018.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities