Search Issue Tracker
WebGL Linear color space, Camera Viewport rect problem in built game
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "scene" Scene
2. Change Platform to WebGL
3. In Player Settings, choose Linear in Color Space
4. Build game and open in browser
Actual result: In Linear Color Space WebGL build if the viewport rect is different from the default, the result is not the same.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
Note: Everythings fine in editor or with Gamma build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.