Search Issue Tracker
To Reproduce: 1. Create a project in Unity 4.5 (tested with 4.5.4f1). 2. Add this project to the Asset Server. 3. Do a couple of co... Read more
Running any of the following groups of two lines of code will each cause Unity to crash: UnityEditor.VersionControl.Plugin p = ne... Read more
Execute this code and Unity will crash: var t = new UnityEditor.VersionControl.Task (); t.Wait (); Maybe Unity should guard... Read more
Use Perforce or something else where you have a Unity project versioned. Open it and make some changes to the Assets or ProjectSetti... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Download scenes provided by the user (UnityYAMLFail.zip) 2. Try merging them using the UnityYAMLMerge tool 3.... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Connect to a password protected p4 server with p4v. 2. Create an empty project in Unity, set VC to Perforce add co... Read more
1)Open Unity and start Cache Server 2)Download Cache Server and open the file of it 3)Open terminal and use 'nc -zv' 4)Notice on th... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a project with default Editor settings (Asset serialization mode = mixed). 2. Create scene1 with a cube ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown