Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[VCS] Modifying texture import settings also checks out the asset itself in Perforce, not only the .meta file
It seems that when user modifies import settings of various assets, both the asset and the .meta file of it are checked out in Perforce. But changing the import settings only changes the .meta file contents, and thus the asset does not need a checkout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved