Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[VCS] Modifying texture import settings also checks out the asset itself in Perforce, not only the .meta file
It seems that when user modifies import settings of various assets, both the asset and the .meta file of it are checked out in Perforce. But changing the import settings only changes the .meta file contents, and thus the asset does not need a checkout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field