Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[VCS] Modifying texture import settings also checks out the asset itself in Perforce, not only the .meta file
It seems that when user modifies import settings of various assets, both the asset and the .meta file of it are checked out in Perforce. But changing the import settings only changes the .meta file contents, and thus the asset does not need a checkout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right