Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[VCS] Modifying texture import settings also checks out the asset itself in Perforce, not only the .meta file
It seems that when user modifies import settings of various assets, both the asset and the .meta file of it are checked out in Perforce. But changing the import settings only changes the .meta file contents, and thus the asset does not need a checkout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh