Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[VCS] Modifying texture import settings also checks out the asset itself in Perforce, not only the .meta file
It seems that when user modifies import settings of various assets, both the asset and the .meta file of it are checked out in Perforce. But changing the import settings only changes the .meta file contents, and thus the asset does not need a checkout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector