Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[VCS] Project Settings asset is automatically checked out when closing the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project in your prefered workspace
2. Open it, connect it to perforce and submit its assets
3. Close the project and re-open it
4. Observe that there are no files checked out, close the project again
5. In P4V, observe that the project settings asset got checked out with no new changes
Expected result: the file doesn't get checked out since there were no new changes and the user did not prompt a checkout
Actual result: the file automatically gets checked out when closing the Editor
Reproduced in: 2019.2.3f1
Not reproducible in: 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown