Search Issue Tracker
Repro steps: 1. Open "MR250U2017.zip" project 2. Select "Universal Windows Platform" as Build target 3. Check the "Unity C# Project... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached (updated) "WebRequestTest.zip" project 2. Build the project for UWP platform 3. Open the prod... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (XMLTest.zip) 2. Open the Assets/Game.unity scene 3. Switch platform to Windows Sto... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (NoKey.zip) 2. Switch platform to Windows Store 3. Build for WSA Universal 10 (.NET... Read more
Can't build and run from editor on WSA platform Repro steps: 1. create an empty project; 2. build and run to WSA platform; 3. error... Read more
When updating our project from Unity 4.6.8f1 to 5.2.2f1, we are experiencing missing and broken API on platform Windows Phone 8. It ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'