Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
[WSA] Error messages appear while/after building a project with "Unity C# projects" and if the Editor folder contains a script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (NoKey.zip)
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build for WSA Universal 10 (.NET backend), Enable C# projects
4. Observe the error:
KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
Expected result: Unity should not trow the error
Actual result: Unity throws the error
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0a3
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a1
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces