Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
[WSA] Error messages appear while/after building a project with "Unity C# projects" and if the Editor folder contains a script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (NoKey.zip)
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build for WSA Universal 10 (.NET backend), Enable C# projects
4. Observe the error:
KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
Expected result: Unity should not trow the error
Actual result: Unity throws the error
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0a3
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a1
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned