Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
[UWP] HTTPS request fails on HoloLens and Xbox One
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached (updated) "WebRequestTest.zip" project
2. Build the project for UWP platform
3. Open the produced .sln solution file in Visual Studio
4. Run with options "Debug | x64 | Local Machine"
5. Wait for the build to launch on the local machine
Expected result: After the build launches, the UnityWebRequestTexture gets texture from a website and the Canvas in the scene is updated.
Actual result: After the build launches, the Canvas remains unchanged and there is a failed HTTP request message in the logs.
Reproducible with - 2017.4.0f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a2
This bug can also be reproed using the HoloLens emulator: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-reality/using-the-hololens-emulator
Follow the steps above until except for 4 and instead do the following
4. Run with options "Debug | x86 | Hololens emulator 10.0.xxxx
5. Wait for the emulator to start and the app launch within the emulator
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version