Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[UWP] HTTPS request fails on HoloLens and Xbox One
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached (updated) "WebRequestTest.zip" project
2. Build the project for UWP platform
3. Open the produced .sln solution file in Visual Studio
4. Run with options "Debug | x64 | Local Machine"
5. Wait for the build to launch on the local machine
Expected result: After the build launches, the UnityWebRequestTexture gets texture from a website and the Canvas in the scene is updated.
Actual result: After the build launches, the Canvas remains unchanged and there is a failed HTTP request message in the logs.
Reproducible with - 2017.4.0f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a2
This bug can also be reproed using the HoloLens emulator: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-reality/using-the-hololens-emulator
Follow the steps above until except for 4 and instead do the following
4. Run with options "Debug | x86 | Hololens emulator 10.0.xxxx
5. Wait for the emulator to start and the app launch within the emulator
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"