Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
"error CS0103: The name 'HttpUtility' does not exist in the current context" thrown when switching platform to UWP
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "HttpUtilityRepro.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to UWP
Expected result: No errors in the Console window
Actual result: "error CS0103: The name 'HttpUtility' does not exist in the current context" thrown in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.11f1 2022.2.0a9, 2022.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.12f1, 2021.3.0f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time