Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
"error CS0103: The name 'HttpUtility' does not exist in the current context" thrown when switching platform to UWP
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "HttpUtilityRepro.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to UWP
Expected result: No errors in the Console window
Actual result: "error CS0103: The name 'HttpUtility' does not exist in the current context" thrown in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.11f1 2022.2.0a9, 2022.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.12f1, 2021.3.0f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a15