Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
"TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD" error is thrown when creating new PlayerPrefs with key that is longer than 25 characters
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "project.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to UWP
4. Switch Build configuration to Debug
5. Enable Development Build
6. Build And Run the project
Expected results: No errors thrown
Actual results: "TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations, size 26" error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a19, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first