Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
"TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD" error is thrown when creating new PlayerPrefs with key that is longer than 25 characters
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "project.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to UWP
4. Switch Build configuration to Debug
5. Enable Development Build
6. Build And Run the project
Expected results: No errors thrown
Actual results: "TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations, size 26" error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a19, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a16