Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
"TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD" error is thrown when creating new PlayerPrefs with key that is longer than 25 characters
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "project.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to UWP
4. Switch Build configuration to Debug
5. Enable Development Build
6. Build And Run the project
Expected results: No errors thrown
Actual results: "TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations, size 26" error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a19, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time