Search Issue Tracker
[XR][WSA] Including "Unity C# Projects" while building to Universal Windows Platform, causes builds to fail
1. Open "MR250U2017.zip" project
2. Select "Universal Windows Platform" as Build target
3. Check the "Unity C# Projects" box
Expected result: The build finished
Actual result: Build errors appear
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.2p2, 5.5.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio