Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
"TlsException: Handshake failed" error when UWP Build configuration is set to Release/ARM64
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "HttpClientRepro.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to Universal Windows Platform
4. Build And Run for HoloLens 2 with Release Build Configuration
Expected results: No errors in the Console window
Actual results: "TlsException: Handshake failed - error code: UNITYTLS_INTERNAL_ERROR, verify result: 4294950016" error in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2020.3.24f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.23f1
Note: not reproducible on x64 machines.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed