Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
"TlsException: Handshake failed" error when UWP Build configuration is set to Release/ARM64
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "HttpClientRepro.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to Universal Windows Platform
4. Build And Run for HoloLens 2 with Release Build Configuration
Expected results: No errors in the Console window
Actual results: "TlsException: Handshake failed - error code: UNITYTLS_INTERNAL_ERROR, verify result: 4294950016" error in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2020.3.24f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.23f1
Note: not reproducible on x64 machines.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true