Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "Test.zip" 2. Go into play mode 3. There are 3 toggles at the top, select a red one (ro... Read more
Repro steps: Open attachecd project and run the RectTransform scene Press space to switch between setting SizeDelta before and after... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Add many different UI game objects 3. Enter Play mode 4. Open Profiler 5. Wait for a few m... Read more
This is happening only when an object with TextMeshPro components are used in the Canvas. Steps to reproduce: 1. Open QA's attached... Read more
To reproduce: 1. In a new project, create a Canvas 2. Set Render Mode to Screen Space - Camera 3. Select Main Camera as Render Came... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene" 2. Enter the Play Mode 3. Observe that there's a transp... Read more
To reproduduce: 1. Download and open attached "repro930009.zip" project. 2. Open "New Scene" scene. 3. Enter Play mode. 4. Try movi... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Enter playmode 3. Press any button 4. Press any other button Expec... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy