Search Issue Tracker
Rect Transform values are set to NaN when decreasing the height of the Content game object in Scroll View
1. In a new project, create a Canvas
2. Set Render Mode to Screen Space - Camera
3. Select Main Camera as Render Camera
4. Create Scroll View
5. Set Movement Type to Clamped
6. Delete Scrollbar game objects
7. Select Content game object and lower Height in Rect Transform
8. Observe Left, Pos Y, Pos Z, Right fields
Expected: lowering the height of the Content game object does not set other Rect Transform values to NaN
Actual: lowering the height of the Content game object sets other Rect Transform values to NaN
Reproduced on 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0f2, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6.
Regressions introduced in 5.6.0f1.
This is a duplicate of issue #893559Rect Transform position values are set to NaN, when Rect Transform is created via script and canvas is scaled to 0.01
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scripting::ConnectScriptingWrapperToObject crash when entering play mode
- RenderTexture::Create crashes Unity using RGB565 with Nvidia GTX 760
- prcore::BlitImage crash when video resolution is very low
- TouchScreenKeyboard.Open parameter 'autocorrection' does not work
- AnimatorOverrideController does not switch through animations