Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
Rect Transform values are set to NaN when decreasing the height of the Content game object in Scroll View
1. In a new project, create a Canvas
2. Set Render Mode to Screen Space - Camera
3. Select Main Camera as Render Camera
4. Create Scroll View
5. Set Movement Type to Clamped
6. Delete Scrollbar game objects
7. Select Content game object and lower Height in Rect Transform
8. Observe Left, Pos Y, Pos Z, Right fields
Expected: lowering the height of the Content game object does not set other Rect Transform values to NaN
Actual: lowering the height of the Content game object sets other Rect Transform values to NaN
Reproduced on 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0f2, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6.
Regressions introduced in 5.6.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button