Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
Rect Transform values are set to NaN when decreasing the height of the Content game object in Scroll View
1. In a new project, create a Canvas
2. Set Render Mode to Screen Space - Camera
3. Select Main Camera as Render Camera
4. Create Scroll View
5. Set Movement Type to Clamped
6. Delete Scrollbar game objects
7. Select Content game object and lower Height in Rect Transform
8. Observe Left, Pos Y, Pos Z, Right fields
Expected: lowering the height of the Content game object does not set other Rect Transform values to NaN
Actual: lowering the height of the Content game object sets other Rect Transform values to NaN
Reproduced on 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0f2, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6.
Regressions introduced in 5.6.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode