Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
Rect Transform values are set to NaN when decreasing the height of the Content game object in Scroll View
1. In a new project, create a Canvas
2. Set Render Mode to Screen Space - Camera
3. Select Main Camera as Render Camera
4. Create Scroll View
5. Set Movement Type to Clamped
6. Delete Scrollbar game objects
7. Select Content game object and lower Height in Rect Transform
8. Observe Left, Pos Y, Pos Z, Right fields
Expected: lowering the height of the Content game object does not set other Rect Transform values to NaN
Actual: lowering the height of the Content game object sets other Rect Transform values to NaN
Reproduced on 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0f2, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6.
Regressions introduced in 5.6.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0