Search Issue Tracker
Pointer events are triggered when UI object's scale is set to 0 on certain axes with Canvas set to Screen Space - Camera mode
1. Download and open attached "repro930009.zip" project.
2. Open "New Scene" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Try moving mouse cursor on and off game Window.
Expected result: When moving mouse on and off game window nothing happens. OnPointerEnter and OnPointerExit are triggered only when mouse is over the object with the script.
Actual result: When moving mouse on and off game Window OnPointerEnter and OnPointerExit functions are triggered.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0a4.
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.0a3, 5.6.3p2. 2018.3.0a1
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a4.
Notes: Notice that this only happens when Rect Transform component of the object has scale of certain axes set to 0. In this case Canvas/Image/Image1 object has it's x and y axes set to 0. Also,
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once