Search Issue Tracker
Pointer events are triggered when UI object's scale is set to 0 on certain axes with Canvas set to Screen Space - Camera mode
1. Download and open attached "repro930009.zip" project.
2. Open "New Scene" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. Try moving mouse cursor on and off game Window.
Expected result: When moving mouse on and off game window nothing happens. OnPointerEnter and OnPointerExit are triggered only when mouse is over the object with the script.
Actual result: When moving mouse on and off game Window OnPointerEnter and OnPointerExit functions are triggered.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0a4.
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.0a3, 5.6.3p2. 2018.3.0a1
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a4.
Notes: Notice that this only happens when Rect Transform component of the object has scale of certain axes set to 0. In this case Canvas/Image/Image1 object has it's x and y axes set to 0. Also,
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()