Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Turning off a child object in Canvas, applying changes to prefab, then turning on again breaks it's layout
This is happening only when an object with TextMeshPro components are used in the Canvas.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA's attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Select "Background" under Canvas\ComplexPrefab in the Hierarchy
4. Disable it and apply changes to prefab
5. Enable "Background"
Expected result: Layout stays unchanged
Actual result: Layout completely messes up
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b5, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.0a7
Not reproduced with: 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0b4
Regression introduced in 2017.3.0b5
Jan 29, 2018
The fix for this will be available in 2017.3.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices