Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2017.4, 2018.1
Turning off a child object in Canvas, applying changes to prefab, then turning on again breaks it's layout
This is happening only when an object with TextMeshPro components are used in the Canvas.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA's attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Select "Background" under Canvas\ComplexPrefab in the Hierarchy
4. Disable it and apply changes to prefab
5. Enable "Background"
Expected result: Layout stays unchanged
Actual result: Layout completely messes up
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b5, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.0a7
Not reproduced with: 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0b4
Regression introduced in 2017.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces