Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Turning off a child object in Canvas, applying changes to prefab, then turning on again breaks it's layout
This is happening only when an object with TextMeshPro components are used in the Canvas.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA's attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Select "Background" under Canvas\ComplexPrefab in the Hierarchy
4. Disable it and apply changes to prefab
5. Enable "Background"
Expected result: Layout stays unchanged
Actual result: Layout completely messes up
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b5, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.0a7
Not reproduced with: 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0b4
Regression introduced in 2017.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets