Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[UIProfiler]Time ms increases for Profiler.FinalizeAndSendFrame when the Profiler is open
1. Create a new project
2. Add many different UI game objects
3. Enter Play mode
4. Open Profiler
5. Wait for a few minutes
6. Observe how much time the Profiler.FinalizeAndSendFrame method takes
Expected: Profiler.FinalizeAndSendFrame doesn't have so much overhead
Reproduced in 2017.1.0a1,2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0b1
Did not reproduce in 5.6.2p1
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0a1
Fixed in 2017.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode