Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
External Texture is not visible in Player/Build when Canvas Render Mode is set to "Screen Space - Overlay"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe that there's a transparent grey square in the middle
4. Exit the Play Mode
5. Make a Standalone build
6. Open the built Player
7. Observe the Player
Expected result: Texture is visible
Actual result: Texture is not visible
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1
- Resizing the Player's window fixes the issue
- Tested with integrated graphics (Intel Iris 1536 MB), doesn't seem to be reproducible with a dedicated graphics card
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned