Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
External Texture is not visible in Player/Build when Canvas Render Mode is set to "Screen Space - Overlay"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe that there's a transparent grey square in the middle
4. Exit the Play Mode
5. Make a Standalone build
6. Open the built Player
7. Observe the Player
Expected result: Texture is visible
Actual result: Texture is not visible
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1
- Resizing the Player's window fixes the issue
- Tested with integrated graphics (Intel Iris 1536 MB), doesn't seem to be reproducible with a dedicated graphics card
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time