Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Disabling UI crashes at GameObject::IsActive
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open CrashTestDummy.zip project
2. Open SceneA (or SceneB)
3. Click the big button in the middle continuously until the editor crashes.
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p6, 5.4.0b24, 5.5.0a2, 5.6.2f1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets