Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Start a new project 2. Create an empty GameObject 3. Add a SpriteRenderer component 4. Drag the GameObject to t... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create new Unity project 2. Add a script component to any game object 3. Add "[RequireComponent (typeof(Rigi... Read more
Repro steps: 1) Open the project and test1 scene 2) Change the Divider position in Hierarchy window and save the scene 3) Play the s... Read more
When exporting an simple script using "Export Package" from the context menu with the "Include dependencies" option enables a textur... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1) Open attached "repro" project. 2) Go into Player Settings >> Other Setting and un-check "Auto Graphics API f... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"